Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sneak Peek.

My husband and I had to drive to Waco to drop off a foster dog on his way to a new foster/potential adoptive home, and we decided to check out the Antiquibles Dog Museum. It's pretty amazing. They have ~60 different vendors, so there's a lot of stuff. I was seriously tempted by a set of four amber glass moon-and-star canisters, but I wouldn't know what to do with them and thus was loathe to part with $40.



I did however find a glass power line insulator that was unique from the ones I already have, as well as a set of mounted deer antlers and this awesome cross-stitch of an Egyptian jeweled scarab. If you look, you can see on the left edge of the picture there's a rug under my trunk now (as well as my red Toms). We've made some updates to the master bedroom, which I will get around to posting soon.

0 comments: