Sunday, March 4, 2012

Shiva.

My mother is selling her house. The sale is finalized on March 15th, and she's in the process of getting rid of all the extra stuff that won't fit in her new apartment. This is one of the things I took, a Shiva (or possibly Indian Buddha?) figurine that's been hanging outside for several years.


He's really dirty, although the paint hides it well. I want to give him a new coat of paint. Not quite sure what I want to paint him though. I'm not really sure where I'm going to keep him, which is probably the cause of my indecisiveness. I was thinking maybe white, but now I'm thinking gold? Hmm. Or some crazy neon green.


Also, we redid the cat shelves awhile back, but the kitty was reluctant to use them at first. So I bribed her with wheat grass. Now she hangs out there munching on grass and spying on the neighbors.

0 comments: